CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I don't even know where to begin...

I have not blogged in over 2 months!!! For my 2 readers, I apologize. =) Hmmm...well, I have just been working ridiculous hours. I have been on a couple dates in the passed 2 months though. I am very impressed with one guy in particular. His name is Mike. We have gone out 3 times, and they have all been so WONDERFUL! I have never been treated better. I am looking forward to seeing him again when I get back to Utah. Right now I am in Cali visiting my family. There is nothing better than being with family. We have so many plans while I am out here, I hope we are able to do all of them. The most important thing is that I get my Light and Healthy sushi fix while I am out here. HAHA jk. Ok maybe I'm not kidding.

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Seriously, when you come down all I can think about is LightNHealthy - that's what makes me most excited about your visits jk, ok maybe not :)

Hizzeather said...

Hey, it's your second reader here...nah, I'm sure you have quite a few! :)

I'm so happy you've met someone!

How long are you in Cali? Hit me up if you have some time to do lunch or whatevs. 949.300.0392

Mandi Snider said...

There is NOTHING wrong with going to Cali to get a sushi fix, I mean sushi comes first then family...j/k How long are you in Cali Derek and I should be there by May 5th and will be there all summer till late september!You coming home for the fourth of July? Ummmm by the way we haven't talked in forever and we need to discuss this Mike guy...things sound serious j/k again =) So basically it was so good to see your blog with something new! I love to read about you!