CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 08, 2010

For My Best Friend!!!

I know I am late, but I guess late is better than never. Yesterday was my BEST friends birthday, and I am a BIG jerk and didn't call her. I meant to post this yesterday and I didn't so here it is today.

Why is Mandi my best friend...
she has never judged me

she is ALWAYS there no matter what!

she is a part of my family, even more than I am at times

She is supportive

she is beautiful in every way

she is a great example to me and everyone around her

she is a hard worker

she is passionate

she is driven

she is THE PERFECT definition of what a best friend should be

and she has a great love for the Gospel.

Mandi, I love you and thank you for all that you do! I could not have asked for a better best friend. Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Mandi Snider said...

I wonder if maybe next time you could put up the ugliest pictures that you have EVER taken of me... OH WAIT YOU DID THIS TIME!!! Thanks for the love but really you could have done without the pictures=)

RachelAA said...

She is awesome, I have to agree